APT MANAGEMENT, LDA, hereinafter referred to as Across Portugal, is committed to protect the privacy rights of the data belonging to our website users.
- While visiting our website, it is possible that some information about your computer is save such as your IP address, geographic location, version and type of web browser, information regarding access and usage of the website, duration of the visit, pages visited, addresses, language configuration, data inserted when filling out our inquiry, as any other information by using cookies.
- The Personal Information collected is used to manage our website and its activity, analyze patterns of usage of our website, to provide acquired services through our organization, send invoices and payment notices, to deal with questions and complaints from our Clients among other data. We remind you that we use the collected data anonymously and for analytic purposes as to better understand our target audience.
- Your data may be disclosed to our employees, consultants and suppliers who are strictly necessary with the purpose of continuously improve our standards of service and product quality to exercise our legal rights including the availability of information to third parties to prevent frauds and risk reduction.
- Across Portugal use third party service providers to advertise and monitor marketing campaigns such as Google Analytics which is used to optimize user’s interests, better understanding of our target audience (age, gender and interests) and improve sales trough remarketing functions.
- Whilst we do our best to treat your information in a safe way, communications over the internet are not 100% secure. Across Portugal cannot accept responsibility for any loss of personal information or unauthorized access beyond our control.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
A cookie is a small archive used to distinguish the website users, either on a personal computer or on your phone, which captures and hold the data related with the navigation of each Client while exploring a website (not including your own personal data), with the goal of improving and to facilitate the user’s experience (e.g. language configuration, most seen product).
Cookies intend to save the user’s preferences concerning the website functionalities.
The information gathered through cookies have the objective of analyzing browsing patterns which facilitates the interpretation of the web route of the user. Most of the websites allow the user to refuse to accept cookies. To do so, the user must access the privacy and security section of the browser settings.
In order to get more information about this topic we recommend consulting our cookies policy, available in Across Portugal website.
Across Portugal reserves the right to modify or amend this privacy politic in response to the data protection and privacy legislation.
Lisbon, November 16th, 2023
Desenvolvido por Megasites